Jeremy Rosen joins this Blendover, as we examine some recent studies on the long-term multivitamin use, with evidence ignored by the mainstream media. We also take a look at the internet outages that have been affecting DNS, a mystery not being covered by any tech press. Later, we find out what happens when William Shatner boards the USS Bad Astronomy, & follow up on Star Wars news.
- Long term use of Multivitamins
- Strange Internet Outage 1/12 to 1/13
- Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings
- Shia LaBeouf
- Bad Astronomy meets Star Trek
- Star Wars
BlendoveR is a fun, hard-hitting podcast where rules are regularly thrown out the window in favor of honest, open commentating opinions. Presented by Greg Davies (cGt2099 from The-TrukstoP.com), and Terr Ciavarra (Media Nox from medianox.bandcamp.com), we stray on to any topic that presents itself or wanders off onto its own tangent.
Long term use of Multivitamins
Strange Internet Outage 1/12 to 1/13
Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings
Bad Astronomy meets Star Trek
- “Retreat” by Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings from the album Give the People What They Want
- “Dream House” by Deafheaven from the album Sunbather