Ryan Miller from GeeksOfDoom.com joins us, where we look at a deal between Comcast & Netflix that is sure to set a disturbing precedent. We return to Miranda Barbour to find she wasn’t very Dextertaining at all. We dissect the rage surrounding KISS and the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame; while we look into the upcoming remake of The Raid: Redemption…
- Harold Ramis
- Net Neutrality: Comcast/Netflix Deal
- The Miranda Barbour Case
- Amon Amarth
- KISS and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- The Raid: Redemption
BlendoveR is a fun, hard-hitting podcast where rules are regularly thrown out the window in favor of honest, open commentating opinions. Presented by Greg Davies (cGt2099 from The-TrukstoP.com), and Terr Ciavarra (Media Nox from medianox.bandcamp.com), we stray on to any topic that presents itself or wanders off onto its own tangent.
Net Neutrality: Comcast/Netflix Deal
The Miranda Barbour Case
KISS and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
The Raid: Redemption
- “Ghostbusters” by Xentrix from the album For Whose Advantage?
- “War Machine” by Amon Amarth from the album Surtur Rising [Deluxe Edition Box Set]
- “Nothin’ To Lose” by KISS from the album KISS MTV Unplugged