Recorded on 7/4, Peter Egan joins Blendover, where we discuss the NSA, as their oversight board has given the thumbs-up to sucking up all your data from the web, and then onto the case of illegal immigrants detained on military bases. Later, we move from patriotism to metal, where we find a Motorhead fan hospitalized for headbanging? Then we preview new tracks from two metal giants.
- Illegal Immigrants detained at US Military Bases
- Cannibal Corpse
- WTF: White Sox
- WTF: Oklahoma Politician Imposter?
- Declaration of Independence
- Team America: World Police
BlendoveR is the “trendover” podcast, bringing you the news that the news isn’t covering. Presented by Greg Davies, we focus on topics that are not trending across the web and in the mainstream media, and have a knack accurate predictions of coming events, trends, and media coverage.
NSA permanently targets the privacy-conscious: Merely searching the web for the privacy-enhancing software tools outlined in the XKeyscore rules causes the NSA to mark and track the IP address of the person doing the search
Illegal Immigrants detained at US Military Bases
WTF: White Sox
WTF: Oklahoma Politician Imposter?
US Declaration of Independence
Team America: World Police
- “America Fuck Yeah” by Trey Parker and Matt Stone from the soundtrack Team America World Police: Music From The Motion Picture
- “Riot” by Riot from the album Immortal Soul
- “Rockin’ in the USA” by KISS from the album KISS Alive II
- “Star Spangled Banner” by KISS from the album KISS Alive III