Blendover is looking for a new permanent co-host – let us know if you’re interested!
Andrew Sorcini enters the Blendover court for two “Bad Cop No Donut” cases involving surveillance, & then return to the Chris Lane case in Oklahoma. We talk serious allegations against Bryan Singer, & preview tunes from metal bands SepticFlesh & Hellyeah.
- Bad Cop No Donut
- The Christopher Lane Case
- Big Zero
- The Bryan Singer Allegations
BlendoveR is a fun, hard-hitting podcast where rules are regularly thrown out the window in favor of honest, open commentating opinions. Presented by Greg Davies (cGt2099 from The-TrukstoP.com), and Terr Ciavarra (Media Nox from medianox.bandcamp.com), we stray on to any topic that presents itself or wanders off onto its own tangent.
Bad Cop No Donut
The Christopher Lane Case
The Bryan Singer Allegations
- “Just What I Needed” by Big Zero available online at the official BIG ZERO SoundCloud page
- “Perry Mason” [Fair Use Clips] by Ozzy Osbourne from the album Ozzmosis
- “Order of Dracul” by SepticFlesh from the upcoming album Order of Dracul
- “Sangre Por Sangre” by Hellyeah from the upcoming album Blood For Blood
- “I Can’t Get Behind That” by William Shatner and Henry Rollins from the album Has Been